How it Works
NIAF accepts grant applications for the 2012 grant cycle beginning in March and ending on June 29, 2012. Through the months of July and August, the NIAF education committee will review applications and announce grant winners September 28, 2012.
The NIAF only accepts applications that have been submitted on-line.
- Click on the link: Open a Grant Application File. You will be asked to agree to the NIAF Application Terms and Conditions. After this, you will enter information necessary to receive your NIAF Grant Application File ID. This Application File ID will be sent to you by e-mail upon submission. Please record your Application File ID as it will be REQUIRED in accessing & updating your application.
- You will then be brought to your status page, where you can access all parts of your grant application. Continue filling out your application or return at another time using your Application File ID to access your Grant Application File.
- To apply for a NIAF grant, you must be a NIAF member. If you are already a member, you will be able to enter your member ID in the appropriate field in the application. If you are not a NIAF member, please visit https://www.niaf.org/membership/donorinfo.asp to become a member.
- To log into your existing Grant Application File, go www.niaf.org/grants.
Click on the link: Access your previously started Grant Application.
- Using your Application File ID, you may access your application to make changes up until the application deadline.
- Optional: Additional and supplementary materials may be mailed. Follow the directions listed on the on-line status page concerning how and where to send the documents.
The NIAF encourages you to apply early to avoid unforeseen technical problems. The NIAF is not responsible for late applications caused by technical difficulty.
When filling out a grant application, it is important to answer as many of the fields as are relevant with as much detail as possible. It is in the best interest of the applicant to provide the committee with a
Once all the grant applications have been received, the Education Committee of the NIAF Board of Directors will meet and select grant recipients. Once the winners have been chosen, they will be notified via email, to be followed by an announcement via mail. Grant applicants that are not selected will be notified via mail.
Alexandra Dall at email@example.com
or call (202) 939-3118